The food manufacturing and allied sectors can be a daunting environment for pest control professionals. Added to the need to provide a safe and legal provision of service we are suddenly exposed to third party audit standards, the rules of a food manufacturing environment and a whole range of pests that we may not have been exposed to before.
12 CPD Points Available
Trainer: Paul Westgate
9:00am - 27th September 2024
Lunch and refreshments provided on the day
During this course you will reflect upon what is important from a food manufacturing prospective and start to understand how to develop a successful strategy to provide services within this sector. This course will help you to gain confidence working in both large- and small-scale food production facilities and generate some useful next steps to help develop confidence for this sector.
During the Pest Control in Food Premises Course you well learn:
• How to undertake professional pest control within the food manufacturing sector
• The importance of audits and how to ensure your services are compliant
• What makes servicing in the food sector different from other sectors
• Build your confidence in identifying “food” pests including Stored product beetles and moths
• Understand the documentation required to be successful within the food manufacturing sector
• Points to consider when pricing and writing specifications