**Certification required to purchase this product - please get in touch with our sales team for further information.**
Certification required to purchase this product - please get in touch with our sales team for further information.
Agrilaser bird scarer uses advanced patented optical technology. A laser beam is emitted that is optimised for bird repelling over a long distance.
In cooperation with scientists and Delft University, the Agrilaser Handheld was developed to be the ultimate remedy against bird problems. Birds perceive the green laser beam as a physical danger that is coming towards them. Therefore, the only alternative to avoid being hit is flying away.
This is the same reflex when birds fly away when a car approaches. The Agrilaser Handheld appeals to the survival instinct of the bird. Unlike conventional deterrence methods, birds will not get used to the laser beam of the Agrilaser® Handheld and will always be repelled. After systematic use, the birds will consider the field on which the Agrilaser Handheld is used as unsafe and will not return.
Agrilaser uses green laser technology with a reach of more than 2,000 meters.
Unlike conventional deterrence methods, birds will not get used to the constantly moving laser beam of the Agrilaser.
The Agrilaser is most effective during sunrise and sunset and in overcast, rainy or foggy weather conditions. However, bright sunny conditions can reduce its effectiveness.
The Agrilaser is best used to disrupt roosting birds at dawn, dusk and during nightfall.
- Do not point the device upwards; only point it at the ground.
- Do not point the device at an aircraft.
- Do not use outdoors within 3km of an airfield without prior authorisation from the Civil Aviation Authority or your local aviation governing body.
- Do not point the device at reflective surfaces.
- Do not point the device at vehicles.
- Do not point the device at buildings, especially windows and doors.
- Do not point the device at persons or non-target animals, especially avoiding the eyes.
- Do not use the device for any other purpose other than for repelling birds.
- To only use the device for repelling birds following applicable local wildlife control legislation.