The Hawk Kite bird scarer is designed to dip and recover, imitating a bird of prey. The kite is reinforced and stitched at all the wear points, making it extraordinarily tough. Using carbon fibre struts that are extremely strong, light and flexible, it's capable of flying in the slightest breeze and reaching 7m in height.
Research has proved that frequent changes in the shape of your scarer will keep gulls, pigeons and other flying pests away most effectively. The hawk, a natural predator, and the fast-moving delta make a great team. You may even find that the hawk kite bird scarer attracts others hawks like some of our customers have experienced, further enhancing the scare factor!
What's in the box?
- 1 x Hawk kite, 1 x Delta kite
- 7-metre telescopic pole with rubbers caps at each end
- Synthetic heavy-duty ground post
- Two-part 8-plate 2mm braid cord with swivel
- Securing line for anchoring during heavy winds
- Ground disk to prevent the pole from burying itself into soft ground
- Comprehensive instructions