This product requires certification to purchase.
If you have an approved account, please sign-in to purchase this product.
If you hold certification but haven't got an account yet please contact us by one of the methods below:
Live Chat | 01702 525 202 | email@example.com
*Please note, if you do not have qualifications in pest control, we will not sell this product to you*
Active Ingredients: 0.05% warfarin
Sakarat Warfarin Whole Wheat is a highly effective, first-generation anticoagulant, made from a loose grain formulation on micronised food-grade whole wheat. This rodenticide has been specifically designed for the control of brown rats in both indoors and outdoors and is suitable for use in open areas and waste dumps. The ready-to-use formula means the application of the Sakarat poison grain is easy; simply place into tamper-resistant bait station or apply directly into burrows.
|Level of Infestation||Dosage|
|High Infestation||200 g of bait per baiting point spaced 1 metre apart|
|Low Infestation||200 g of bait per baiting point spaced 5 metres apart|
|Burrow Baiting||200 g of bait per burrow|
Ready-to-use bait to be used in tamper-resistant bait stations. Direct application of ready-to-use bait into the burrow.
- Because of their delayed mode of action, anticoagulant rodenticides take from 4 to 10 days to be effective after consumption of the bait.
- Where possible, prior to the treatment inform any bystanders about the rodent control campaign.
- Consider preventive control measures (e.g. plug holes, remove potential food and drinking as far as possible) to improve product intake and reduce the likelihood of reinvasion.
- Do not use the product as permanent baits for the prevention of rodent infestation or monitoring of rodent activities.
- Do not use the product in pulsed baiting treatments.
Authorisation Number: UK-2017-1059